Adam bought this shirt for halloween last year....when I told him i hated it, he cut off the sleeves and started wearing it as an even sicker beach shirt.
What we learned in Mexico...
1. don't let your kids do flour relay races when they have braids in their hair (water plus four equals glue in your scalp)
2. try not to get hurt in mexico or you will end up in an doctors home office with a mystery shot in your arm and your genitals feeling like they're on fire.
3. pregnancy skin sensitivity will still allow blotchy sun damage through 50 spf on my forehead.
4. there is nothing that will stop the scrappy mexican birds from shanking food practically right out of your mouth.
5. there is endless privacy for Matthew McConaughey style "beach time"
6. Sheamus has the most awesome perma mad scientist beach hair ever.
7. there is no better way to ensure quality family time than on a remote resort on a stretch of mexican coast....ARRIBA!!
team boo ♥'s you