Pages

7.29.2009

project boo: by Laura Brown


Laura has asked that you excuse the grainy nature of her little film which is otherwise the most cheerful and carefree yet. For i love to dance. Although it seems the deeper into motherhood i get the more i dance like...a mom. but how can you NOT want to prance around to this song and/or ride a bike to it?? you can't. and that is why I love it so. (although if i were to ride my bike in our "hot july" I would surely die of heat stroke) thanks Laura !



(...the song is called "bruises" by Chairlift)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, this is such a sweet little film. And it's alright about the grainy-ness, it lends a certain charm! :)
And please do be sure and enter my first ever giveaway! It's really easy to enter.

-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

boots said...

I am having so much trouble getting my video footage out of my camera and onto my mac, i guess now i need a fire wire, whatever that is, hehe. i only have 2 days left but hopefully i will make to deadline!!

Steoffrey said...

I still wanna make a Summer video but I need a couple weeks to get some footy together! (videographer lingo for "footage") Will you be accepting late vids? (short for video).

Megan Marie said...

Laura, you are so cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...