Pages

5.12.2009

sweet as pie.

One of the realities of my motherhood is reeeeally trying to not eat my kids candy after they go to bed.

I'm slowly regaining their trust so they'll let me hold their milkshake while they play, or know i won't eat all the cookies when they're gone...whoopsie daisies ;)


yes, truly "sweet" ;)

*update*
this morning i found my cookie monster with chocolate on his mouth and his secret {fresh baked 2 dozen} stash under the pool table, which he only agreed to reveal to me after he requested i refer to him as "sneaker"

clearly, it runs in the family :)

7 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah, I'm really hoping to turn my kids on to broccoli ASAP so I won't steal their food. If they're into cupcakes and milkshakes, we're going to have trust issues as well!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I didn't even think of that - I will totally scarf down all the goodies in the house after they go to sleep if I'm not careful. Good thing Moira is too young to notice yet.

p.s. the word verification is "spocks" and I wonder if that is random or because everyone is talking about the new Star Trek movie.

Megan Marie said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only mom who is in trouble for sneaking. My son yells, "no mommy, that's mine" when i lean too close to his dinner plate. Genius hiding spot. I will have to try that one.

Lindsay said...

Haha, I can totally imagine myself doing that!

Anonymous said...

this kid is priceless. you need to write a book!!

Unknown said...

Uh, helloo! He hid them under the pool table?!! What a TOTAL sneak! That is so funny to me. What a goof he is!

teamBoo said...

i know! he is a ball of mischief...like his dad ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...