Pages

8.13.2012

ranch ABC's

On our annual trip to my in-law's family ranch in Prescott, AZ over the fourth of July Sheamus and I did an ABC photo search. Sheamus does lame things with me sometimes cause he doesn't want me to be "lonely" (what a flipping sweetheart). With the slow pace at the ranch it turned out to be the perfect opportunity. It started out fun and Sheamus stuck with me for a while. But eventually he got lured into the cowboys and indians game with the cousins when I characteristically got too hard-core about the task at hand. Elyott, in her usual vacation fashion, was only spotted as an occasional blur across my field of vision. It was tricky but we found the whole alphabet...


a few more pics for full ranch flavor...








team Boo 's you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...