Pages

8.10.2012

hap-pea-ly ever after.

I thought you might like to hear this sweet little song. I am dedicating it here to my love with whom I desperately wish would I could sing songs we both knew the words to without me immediately begging him to stop ruining the music in my soul (seriously terrible singer. maybe the worst?). We may not sing duets, and he may always comment on how gross the food I'm eating looks/smells but we were always meant to be...


for some reason I can't get the video to embed...so click here to watch!

team Boo 's you

3 comments:

Laura said...

I've loved Rabbit! for a couple of years now and now I love you even more for loving them too.

Megan Marie said...

so great! never heard of them!

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

seriously brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...