Pages

3.16.2011

the sunshine stand

{via the sunshine stand}


I am a total freak when it comes to taking over what should be a kid friendly activity. Like when Sheamus was all into the movie Cars, and Adam would make fun of me and say that collecting the figurines was actually my hobby cause i got all excited about finding the "rare" ones at the store.  Or when the kids and i played this gameOr when i got busted selling my daughters girls scout cookies at our garage sale (that she was gone for) when one lady was like "um...where's the girl scout?" so i slapped her and told her to get the crap off my property.


So when i got an email from some fellow AZ mothers* who go all out with a tricked out lemonade stand to make their kids spring break memorable (before the summer heat melts our faces off) i've just got to support that jazz. I'm not kidding when i say this lemonade stand is legit (and definitely the cutest i've seen)...they sell lemonade with your choice of fruit syrup: mango, raspberry, or strawberry, assorted candy, they have a blog...and a facebook page! So....If you are in the AZ east valley go check it. So cute.


(*but don't tell my kids or else they will know how lame i am)


team Boo 's you

2 comments:

Bekah: said...

You are hilarious. Seriously you always make me laugh.

Thanks for the shout out :) We kinda feel famous now.

mj said...

this is hilarious. I know when I'm a mom I'll be exactly the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...