Pages

12.02.2010

it's beginning to look a lot like.....Christmas-ish?


I am in in charge of decorating another church party this Christmas (see others here here and here). So instead of making my house all cute and Christmas-y, all of my brain juice is going into life sized gingerbread houses and giant glittered lollipops. The theme is Candy Land (the board game theme is "SO hot right now" ;). Therefore if you happened to show up at my front door, I'd wish I could bring you inside to sit by the cozy fire and drink some hot cocoa with homemade whipped cream...

Unforch....something would likely fall and crush you...like a giant box of sparkly pine cones (those things are the devil) or the fifteen bags of fake snow I have been storing since last year's party. Its not safe. So for now, enjoy the tranquil facade of my front door (i'm such a faker)....and then pray for me. Pray for me hardcore.

team Boo 's you

p.s. also please don't show up on my front door cause i'd probably worry that you wanted to wear my skin. But then I'd be like "meh" and then I'd just make you paint cardboard gumdrop mountains until your fingers bled :)


p.p.s What about a christmas decorating post made my content inspired ads to advertise "stool eating preventative!?" I am so offended. Your face is a stool eater, Google.

2 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

You are too funny. I think a Candyland theme sounds just splendid. I heart Christmas.

I'm a new follower! Your blog is so cute! :)

kelly said...

I for one can't wait to see what your expert-at -decorating-culture-halls-brain will do next...

p.s. did they dissolve the function planning church wide? It's gozo here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...