Pages

10.02.2008

atta boy!

Oh Martha...you had me at knitted prison release poncho. I challenge any of you to find better authentic halloween inspiration.  With a kindergardener who recently learned her "months" it's literally impossible to put off the festivities. Lots of black, dead trees, and hours of halloween music on terminal repeat.




This sneaky munch got a head start on the sugar fest that is October during his "naptime". I was off scrambling in the attic, sweating my face off, to fish out the decor before the my holiday sidekick got home from school.

What now looks like meat loaf, was once a whole (untouched) chocolate cake. I guess with a hoover mouth for a mom, my children have adapted opportunistic instincts ;)


**also, thank you forces of nature for not letting my cake plate cover crash to the floor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...