Pages

9.10.2008

*update*

I know you are all wondering how my daughters "not peeing her pants at school everyday" progress is going...here's a little picture that speaks for itself:
It's brilliantly clear how much she doesn't care that she came home from school yesterday in some random old high water little boy spiderman sweatpants that were also on backward...oh ya, and some mystery underwear that also weren't hers :) I think we can all learn a little from her carefree sprit, can we not?  If anyone can rock old sweatpants its her. How did she get so awesome?? "if peeing your pants is cool...consider me Miles Davis!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I'm assuming that Elyott got over the whole will-not-for-any-reason-wear-clothes-that-might-be-mistaken-for-'boys'-clothees stage?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...