Pages

9.01.2008

dr. "feel good"

(no, not that kind of "dr. feel good")
this kind...
welcome to the Feel Good Store where Elyott will...
 help you "relax and be warm with a towel"
 hang "beautiful butterflies over your face"
 "feel good your head" (w/octopus scratcher)
 "massage you" (a.k.a. walk on your back)
"I want a job for make people feel good...i do feel good things 'cause i know lots of feel good stuff!" (elyott)
It wasn't until after i felt good that she informed me i owed her $10!!!...(what a sneaker) but boy did i feel gooooood! 
(also I recently overheard her telling our friend Jason, "i made a feel good store in the closet. My mom and dad like to do feel good things there" uuuuummmm....we had to clarify.)
thank you my love :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...