Pages

12.12.2010

come on sucker lick my battery.


I keep promising myself SLEEP after Friday's Christmas party wrap, but it keeps eluding me. Contrary to my week of spray-painting-induced-carpal-tunnel and cardboard-cutting-till-the-sun-went-down-sore-back, it was Elyott who had the best week ever. 

Thursday, before the decorating chaos ensued, we played hookie from school and she got to plan a morning of straight up mom and elyott-ness. She chose: Park, McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts...and told me like 27 times it was the "best day ever!" It was.

Friday night she sang the polar express duet on stage for the ward party (that she was not an ounce nervous for) and she nailed it. It was the cutest thing ever!

Saturday she had a dance recital (that clearly Sheamus and Sonny were thrilled to attend) and she nailed it...again. She got flowers from us and a box of cookies from Grandma D that, according to Elyott, was the "best present ever!") 

Unfortch, today she kept me on my toes with her continual vomiting (from all the cookies??). I was sad for her. But then also for my eyeballs (cause i'm tired from all that action).

team Boo 's you

3 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Hope she's feeling better & hope your eyes got some much needed rest! :)

Steoffrey said...

Should I admit I got super misty-eyed when she belted out her solo?? Well I did.

Renee said...

I don't know how many times I'm going to tell you this, but I wish you were my mom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...