Pages

11.24.2009

thank you...have a nice day


In honor of Thanksgiving, I forced my family to make a thankfulness chain.
I worried they might think it was super lame, but we actually had a lot of fun thinking of all sorts of little things we overlook on a daily basis...

Elyott: school, love, grandma and grandpas, colors, cousin Scott
Momma: Tina Fey, music, my home, toilets, humor, turd ice
Sheamus: Andy pants, Travis, eyeballs, wolverine costumes, bottles (??)
Daddy: baby "Uzi", Sports, his bed, technology, nachos

...and it goes without saying, all the real obvious ones like family, a loving Heavenly father and just being alive!! ;)




(Also, i will be thankful if Sheamus gets a hearty meal come Thursday...gawl)

Hope your Thanksgiving is bright!

team boo 's you

7 comments:

Sara said...

Eyeballs is brilliant.

If you swapped ice for buttons, your list would be my list.

Caroline said...

I love this!!! Your posts make me smile. Have a Happy Thanksgiving filled with love, good food and family!! xo

sj said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your children are so adorable!

Same New Story said...

haha eyeballs. that is actually a very good one. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest family and what a fun idea!

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

I am thankful for nacho flavored wolverine costumes. Have a happy thanksgiving!!!

J

readplayrun said...

so ADORABLE! i feel like i say that every time i leave a comment here...but it just seems that word was made for you and your cute family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...